Friday, December 5, 2014

The old switcheroo! *wink*

Since I haven't blogged in quite a while now, I have decided to change things a little. I just haven't felt the whole "poem sort of thing" posts. Hmm

I am going to write from now on things that I feel and do since I wanted a place for me to vent out my feelings.

From now on I'm gonna call this The Space. Trying to send this letter sort of thing into the universe.

It may sound weird but when I tell people near me how I feel and think, it makes me a bit emotional and I can't really say everything!


To be honest, I'm not the writer kind of person, I will explain everything bit by bit in my further posts.

Writing this feels a bit weird since or maybe none will read this. LMAO but what the hell, I will do as I please.

I do also want to inspire people in a way on my future posts. So that will be it for now, I guess because it's 11 pm in the evening and I really need to get some sleep.

So to those who have read my past posts and to those who are interested in reading my future posts, hang on to your seats!

Oh and May I cut in that it is my birthday and besides from my immediate family, only 1 friend has greeted me. Figures. Anyway, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment