Saturday, December 6, 2014

Let us say, doubts and fears?

High school, what a time to be in to be carefree and to develop yourself both academically and physically or whatever if you have something to develop.

What about those people with no talents for any academic or non-academic activities? That's right. What happens to them? Well, nothing except for some annoying, awkward pubescent developments that might haunt you for the rest of your life. Cue in the laughter? not.

Some people outgrow their insecurities some doesn't. Some finds a way to find their trueself and other things. Like the movie It's Kind of a Funny story, not exactly alike but just movies like those where it ends in a weird emotional way where it gives you hope that it has/had ended in a good way but it hasn't? I know there's a term for that, I just forgot. lol

Anyway back to the topic, I am one of those who haven't let go of those insecurities. Actually I have a lot of things that I need to let go of and if we tackle them one by one, we need to spend twenty years for it.

It has affected me in a lot of aspects of my current life for example, my family relationships aren't that stable, well maybe all families are like that but I just feel like mine is a bit worse. The relationship I have with my partner is a bit shaky since I have a lot of insecurities and so I tend to be overprotective (which we all know that people hate that, even me! ).

Having those little problems will really mess you up, BIG TIME! that is what I'm trying to change right now. I wanted to have a positive and healthy life, if you know what I mean.

I have weakness for things that are out of control, I prefer things go smoothly the way they are planned and the way they are supposed to be. That's how I roll and I really need to get rid of that.

So one question SPACE, have you ever experienced something like that? are you a person like me whose life is full of drama? Maybe life is full of dramas and I just don't know how to react properly.

Wished there was a manual for things in life, it may sound boring but it does rid you of stress.

Right now I have a massive headache while typing things so you might get confused when the thoughts of this post is a bit off, Yes. I'm not that good of a writer and I hate editing so most of the things I have written here are plainly freefall. If I die from all grammatical errors or whatever error there is in here, there's your reason. Try jumping off a plane flying a thousand miles above ground without a parachute, let's see if you won't die.

So that will be my rant for this day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment